Please read the rules below carefully, before participating in the forums. Using any of the rules in forums automatically constitutes your agreement with the rules.
Disclaimer: All the discussions and related content reflect the views of the individuals who have made them. SaaSpie.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy of a forum member’s comments, and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for any discussion postings. We reserve the right to remove posts deemed offensive without notice, and the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
The following rules govern the discussion forums on SaaSpie.com:
- Users are not permitted to use any obscene or offensive language, or to place on the site any material that is defamatory, abusive, or hateful; constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising; invades anyone’s privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense; or otherwise violate any laws.
- All users automatically agree to utilize the SaaSpie.com discussion forums for lawful purposes only.
- To maintain a “clean” discussion forum, SaaSpie.com moderators may decide to remove messages, material or parts thereof, at their sole discretion, if considered offensive or contrary to forum rules.
- Discussion material on the SaaSpie.com is for users’ personal use only.
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the SaaSpie.com forum (e.g. Text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- The rules may be modified from time to time by the SaaSpie.com administrators without notice, and at their sole discretion.
If you agree to abide by the forum rules, please register to enter the forum.